Compact and powerful. The Saphiro2 LED illumination system is the perfect complement to all the head-worn loupes and loupe glasses from Carl Zeiss Vision.
The very small, lightweight illuminating head of Saphiro2 can be attached to all head-worn loupes from Carl Zeiss Vision using mechanical adapters. A special eyeglass clip allows Saphiro2 to be attached to practically any eyeglass frame.
The required brightness can be set continuously on a control device. A powerful rechargeable battery allows mobile, line-independent operation. The control device is worn on the body using a belt clip.
The powerful LED technology illuminates your work area perfectly with a light spectrum similar to daylight, which means you can perform tasks where you need to recognise details with precision more easily and more accurately. All this without limiting the user’s freedom of movement.
Great comfort - thanks to:
- Low weight
- Compact design
- Battery power supply
- Illumination: Luminous intensity 3 5,000 lux at distance of 250 mm
- Color temperature: 5,500 K (daylight characteristics)
- Size of illuminating head: Diameter 25 mm
- Weight of illuminating head: 11 g
- Rechargeable battery: Lithium Cobalt 2600 mAh, 3.7 V
- Operating time: Approx. 3-4 hours at full load, 5-6 hours in area marked in blue (irrespective of age and charging status of battery)
- Charging time approx. 3 hours